BellyBean Features And Specifications
Contoured to a pregnant woman’s form, the Bellybean Maternity Pillow is a double-sided, dumbbell-shaped pregnancy pillow:
- Two soft, rounded cushion inserts at both ends, made of hypoallergenic polyester filling.
- Cushions measure 35 cm (13.8 inches) in diameter.
- Inserts made from the best quality polyester filling—does not go hard or lumpy.
- Pillow cover made of 100% interlocked organic cotton. (Cotton interlock is an extremely soft, very warm fabric knit with a little “give” and a flat surface.)
- Length of pregnancy pillow is 80 cm (31.5 inches) from end to end.
- Maternity pillow cover easily removed for washing in cool machine wash.
- DO NOT tumble dry—cotton likes to shrink.
- Colors made from low impact azo-free dyes. (Azo-dyes are non-biodegradable, toxic, nitrogen-based compounds banned in the EU for its carcinogenic, mutagenic and allergenic properties.)
We Are Proud to Announce:
The Bellybean Maternity Pillow covers are made in Australia from organic cotton.
Our organic cotton provider, Certton, is Australia’s leading supplier in eco-friendly organic clothing and fabrics. Using organic cotton on Bellybean Maternity Pillow means:
- Your skin is not exposed to harsh irritants and carcinogenic or allergenic materials—our cotton covers are pesticide-free and grown only with natural fertilisers and reduced water inputs.
- You’re only using eco-friendly material with Bellybean Maternity Pillows—organic growing has a lower carbon footprint, consumes less fossil fuel, emits fewer greenhouse gases, and is non-GMO.
- You’re promoting humane working conditions—the workers who produced the organic cotton used on our pillow covers were not exposed to toxic materials and they received a fair wage for their work.
- You’re safe from allergies and irritants—only conventional cotton retains harmful toxic residues, organic cotton does not.
With the Bellybean Maternity Pillow, you not only enjoy a comfortable snooze, you’re also safe and secure. No allergies or carcinogens. No exposure to toxic chemicals. No unfair labour practices. Only the gentlest, softest, cosiest maternity pillow for a good night’s sleep.